[rt-users] Auto-change queue based on requestor

Andrew Xenides andrew at staff.esc.net.au
Mon Jun 20 23:36:49 EDT 2005

Hi Kevin,

I am also only new to the world of RT but something like this should work

if ($self->TicketObj->RequestorAddresses =~ /username\@email1\.com/){
	$self->TicketObj->SetQueue("Queue 1");
	return(1);
}
if ($self->TicketObj->RequestorAddresses =~ /username2\@email2/){
	$self->TicketObj->SetQueue("Queue 2");
	return(1);
}
return(undef);

>From reading the autoqueue change I would put this in the clean up code and
just return(1); in the preparation code.

And use OnCreate for the condition and Template: Global template: Blank

(the string between the /'s can be any regex)
Andrew Xenides
System Administrator
EscapeNet
465 South Road