[rt-users] RES: Doubt RT

Rodrigo Blanco rblanco at ats-connection.com.br
Fri Jun 24 13:28:32 EDT 2005

Hi Rick,

	How are you? I would like to create some custom fields and
calculate some values in other custom fields in a webpage from the
system, but in the example that you have sent me, I need to know about
the ID of custom fields. How can I get it? Where can I see it?

	In the scrip creation, we have three fields to put a peace of
code, where can I put this code to calculate?

	Do you have any manual about this feature of system?

Cheers,