[rt-users] ticket approval links to bestpractice website instead of default approval info page

Howard Kao fatearthling at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 01:50:04 EDT 2005

Hi all,

We have RT3.4.2 on FreeBSD 4.10 with Sendmail and mostly likely with
mod_perl.

I have created a queue with approvals following the instructions on appendix
5 and approvalcreation on wiki. However, when I create a ticket, in its
Links section, the link to this ticket's approval (also a ticket, just
higher #id numbr) does not link to the approval page but instead to the
bestpractical main webpage. Can someone give me some advices on how to fix
this?

Thanks in advance.