[rt-users] Which Hardware is necessary to server RT?

Kenneth Marshall ktm at it.is.rice.edu
Thu Jun 30 08:52:43 EDT 2005

On Thu, Jun 30, 2005 at 09:43:05AM -0300, Rodrigo Blanco wrote:
> I would like to know which is the necessary configuration of a server at
> hardware level to RT in a small company, 30 users.
> Does anybody know?
>
> Thank you!

Mr. Blanco,

It will depend on how many tickets you expect to log in your
system. I would have a system with at least 1GB of memory and
mirrored disk drives for redundancy. We have 2 systems, one for
the DB and the other for the Web server. If one fails, the other
system can take over both functions albeit with reduced performance.

Ken