[rt-users] Which Hardware is necessary to server RT?

Drew Barnes barnesaw at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Thu Jun 30 09:04:27 EDT 2005

Rodrigo Blanco wrote:

> I would like to know which is the necessary configuration of a server
> at hardware level to RT in a small company, 30 users.
>
> Does anybody know?

We serve a branch campus of a university.  7 IT staff, approximately 250
users.  We are running on a 1 gig PIII, 512 MB, no problems with RT
3.2.2.  So far, only about 3000 tickets, though.  I can easily see our
needs growing if we get to the point that some others I have seen on
past discussions have.