[rt-users] Slow queries with custom fields

jean-pierre Cartal jean-pierre.cartal at rld.fr
Tue Mar 1 03:47:19 EST 2005

Hello,

After upgrading from 3.2.1 to 3.4.1 we're suffering severe performance
problem when searching tickets using our custom fields, it now takes
several minutes to get a response instead of a few seconds (we have ~
3000 tickets in the database). Also note that performance is fine when
searching on standard fields.

I suppose that this may be due to indexing problems in the database, but
I don't know how to diagnose this for sure.

Is anybody else having the same issue and solved it or could somebody
point me in the right direction.

My platform is Fedora Core 1, postgresql 7.3.4, apache 2.0.51.

Regards.