[rt-users] Retrieving Requestors name in an Approval template

Matt Hanley MHANLEY at cxtec.com
Wed Mar 2 11:38:53 EST 2005

> I sent this mail earlier...Please can anyone help out with....how can i
retrieve a requestors name
> instead of his email address in code...I use $Ticket->RequestorAddresses
to retrieve the email but i
> don't know how to retrieve the name or id of the requestor instead.

Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I saw this in the code:

Ticket->Requestors->UserMembersObj->First->Name

Don't know if this will help, but in a template we use:

$Transaction->CreatorObj->RealName

We use this for all incoming emails, so technically it is the Requestor's
real name, but this may not be what you're looking for.

-matt

Matthew Hanley
mhanley at cxtec.com