[rt-users] Installing RT on RHEL 4.

Lee W rt-list at unassemble.co.uk
Wed Mar 9 16:59:30 EST 2005

Scott T. Hildreth wrote:

>Okay, 1.99 was the beta of Modperl2, the latest is 2.0 Rc4.  You might
>want to upgrade.
>
>On Wed, 2005-03-09 at 16:09 -0500, Paul Crossman wrote:
>

>>Hmmm, ok, maybe redhat put the perlmod2 beta on RHEL.  I'd be surprised if
>>they did, but ther version of perlmod installed on server here is
>>mod_perl-1.99_16-4.  I used modperl1 strictly based on the version number of
>>the RPM.  Am I mistaken?
>>
>>Paul C.

I don't think that would help.

When I tried installing the Apache::Request modules on Centos-4 (an
RHEL4 rebuild for those who haven't come across it) it reported that it
could not build because the version of mod_perl was greater then 1.98.
Sorry I don't have the exact error here. I would guess that the code
would also choke on 2.0 as well.

Regards

Lee