[rt-users] form letters that are not scrip templates

Rick Russell rickr at rice.edu
Thu Mar 10 22:01:02 EST 2005

Use a custom field. Allow the user to pick from a list of values, then
write a custom script (that is, "scrip") that watches for changes to the
custom field. When it sees a change, it reads out the current value of
the field, sends the appropriate response from the value chosen and
resolves the ticket.

Rick R.

--
Rick Russell
For computer help, call xHELP (x4357 or 713-348-4357)