[rt-users] Logout on RT 3.4 not working

Erceg, Vincent VINCENT.ERCEG at saic.com
Fri Mar 11 10:20:18 EST 2005

I am running RT 3.4 on a Windows platform.  Everything is fine, except that
the Logout link takes me to the page that reads "You have been logged out of
RT.  You are welcome to log in again." and then almost immediately takes me
back to the "RT At A Glance" page -- still logged in as root.  I have other
users created and setup with privileges.  I've cleared my cache and my
cookies (Firefox 1.0.1 and IE 6, both have same issue).

Anyone have any ideas on why I can't logout?