[rt-users] Saving refresh period?

Russell Mosemann mose at ns.cune.edu
Fri Mar 11 18:23:54 EST 2005

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005, Stephen Turner wrote:

> At Friday 3/11/2005 09:22 AM, Duncan Hutty wrote:
> >Is there an existing method of saving the refresh period of any (all?)
> >view(s)?
> We are planning to make this a local mod

The only thing I have seen is the feature in the LDAP/SMB overlay I
modified, which lets you specify a default refresh for both the home page
and the tickets page in the configuration file.  The overlay code is
available at www.mosemann.com.  It simply sets the session variables when
the user logs in.

----
Russell Mosemann, Ph.D. * Computing Services * Concordia University, Nebraska
"If time slows as you approach the speed of light, and time flies when
 you are having fun, is traveling at the speed of light no fun at all?"