[rt-users] Approval by group

William Faulk wfaulk at icoria.com
Fri Mar 11 16:16:50 EST 2005

Todd Chapman wrote:

> Approving is just resolving under a different name. Can the user
> or member of the group resolve the ticket in the ticket update
> page?

Nope.  Nor can I take it.

However, I made a mistake in an earlier statement.  If I set the AdminCC
to be an individual user, that user *can* Approve/Resolve it; I made a
mistake in testing that before.

So, the complete symptom is that if the AdminCC is set to a group,
members of that group do not seem to be given the rights assigned to the
AdminCC role, while they would if they were assigned individually.

I can see that this could be workarounded pretty easily by putting some
perl in the Template to expand the group, but it'd be tidier for it to
just be the group, and it works for you, right?

I'm running RT 3.2.2.  Is that the same version you're running?  Maybe
there's a join that RT is using that isn't supported by SQLite?

-Bitt