[rt-users] Approval by group

Todd Chapman todd at chaka.net
Fri Mar 11 17:27:46 EST 2005

On Fri, Mar 11, 2005 at 05:15:47PM -0500, William Faulk wrote:
> Okay, new information.  Instead of setting the group Unix as AdminCC, it
> created a new unprivileged user "Unix" with the comment "Autocreated
> when added as a watcher".
>
> Are you sure my syntax in the template for setting a group AdminCC is
> correct.  Do I need to use some perl like $Groups{'Unix'}->Id or something?
>
> -Bitt

Ah! So the AdminCC is not you. I don't know the template syntax.
To me the standard examples of doing approvals in RT are backwards
so I do them using scrips and custom fields.

You could create the approvals in a different queue that has
queue level AdminCc already set. Or figure out the syntax. I
would but I have to run...

-Todd