[rt-users] Scrip can't find requestors

Rick Russell rickr at rice.edu
Fri Mar 11 19:57:05 EST 2005

Keep in mind that if the "NotifyActor" option is turned off in the RT
site config, and the requestor and the person making the change are the
same person, then RT won't notify.

I tried to debug a lot of "broken" scripts before I figured that one out :-)

Rick R.

Duncan Hutty wrote:
> I have a scrip which fires correctly but cannot find the requestors for
> the ticket, although the action is 'Notify Requestors' not some custom
> action where I may have broken something.
..

--
Rick Russell
For computer help, call xHELP (x4357 or 713-348-4357)