[rt-users] RT and firefox 1.0.1

Rainer Duffner rainer at ultra-secure.de
Fri Mar 18 15:06:34 EST 2005

Paul Crossman wrote:

>Before I go cranking up the logging on apache....
>
>I can not see the picture if I right click and say "view image".  What I do
>see is a bunch of garbage characters.  This is the case under Linux and
>Windows.

Ah.
I think there's something in the archive or the wiki about this:
The gif is being interpreted (or tried to) by mod_perl.
(TTBOMK)

Review your  apache-configuration.
Works for me: RT3.4.1, Firefox 1.0.1, Opera 7.54

cheers,
Rainer

~     Rainer Duffner - rainer at ultra-secure.de     ~
~           Freising - Munich - Germany           ~
~    Unix - Linux - BSD - OpenSource - Security   ~
~  http://www.ultra-secure.de/~rainer/pubkey.pgp  ~