[rt-users] RT and firefox 1.0.1

Paul Crossman Paul.Crossman at tvguide.com
Mon Mar 21 10:46:05 EST 2005

Well, here's some info for you all on this.

I copied a different gif into the place of bplogo.gif.  In fact it was the
apache feather logo from the online manual.  It shows up just fine.  That
tells me the problem isn't in software, but rather the image in some way.

I'm going to try to open the image in an editor and save it again.  Maybe
the image has some kind of fault, that I happen to stumble on.

Paul C.