[rt-users] email ticket problems

Sam Snow sam.snow at christianheritageschool.org
Mon Mar 28 09:44:19 EST 2005

Phil,

Did you try googling on that smrsh error message? From your error below
you have a MTA problem, not a RT problem.

Some of these look promising, but I am not sure since I use qmail rather
than sendmail:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=smrsh%3A+%22rt-mailgate%22+not+available+for+sendmail+programs&btnG=Google+Search

Sam