[rt-users] Other queues showing up in "RT at a Glance"

Brelsfoard, Alex alexb at WPI.EDU
Mon Mar 28 14:31:56 EST 2005

Yeah, this is exactly what is going on with our setup.  We have an email
alias setup to be able to create tickets. But for this to be working what
exactly needs to be?  I have taken away ALL rights from "Everyone" and have
Watch and CreateTicket set for "Requestor".  Emails are still able to create
tickets, but low-level users are also still seeing tickets they shouldn't be.

CORRECTION: I am using version 3.4.1, NOT 3.4.2, sorry.

I am going to keep playing with the group rights, but I don't see how any
other playing is going to change anything (at least not the way I want it to
be change).
If anyone has any ideas, I greatly welcome them...
Thanks again.
--Alex

Alex Brelsfoard
Web Applications Developer