[rt-users] RT & EXIM (part2)

sylvain secret konish2000 at yahoo.fr
Tue Mar 29 05:32:39 EST 2005

On Fri, Mar 25, 2005 at 03:45:20PM +0100, sylvain
secret wrote:
> I’ve red full of documentation, but i don-t
understand if
> when a contact reply to a ticket send by rt, does
this
> mail can implement itself in the rt database or do i
> implement it manualy??

I *think* you're asking: when someone replies to an
email about a
ticket from RT, will that reply be attached to the
ticket
automatically?"

And, if you have your mailgate set up and running
correctly, the answer
should be "Yes."

Try it and see... :-)

I, personally, have a follow-up question for the
crowd: if you get a
comment in your mail because you're an adminCC, *and
you reply to it*,
what happens?  I expect it to realize you were
replying to a comment,
and *not* make your reply public; is that what
happens?  (My mailgate
isn't running yet; I have Cyrus/PGsql issues with
Postfix, so alas, I
can't take my own advice :-)

Cheers,
-- jra