[rt-users] Question about priority escalation

Oscar Gonzalez oscarg at webreachinc.com
Tue Mar 29 12:56:21 EST 2005

Hi, thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

We are using. RT 3.2.1 and we thought that by setting an initial
priority (say 3) and a final priority (say 8) as time progresses, the
priority would increase.  This is not the case right now, can you tell
me if I'm correct about this and how to fix it?  We are setting a
start-date and time and an finish-date and time but the priority remains
as the initial priority until the ticket is resolved.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Oscar