[rt-users] searching on untouched tickets

Drew Barnes barnesaw at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Tue Mar 29 15:00:36 EST 2005

matthew zeier wrote:

> I saw that but I also need to do stuff to the ticket based on the
> Priority and time left untouched (basically change priority and
> owner).  Different priorities trigger different actions.  Without
> right custom actions, I wasn't clear how to do that.

You can always use the existing ones as templates for writing custom
Conditions/Actions.  Or run a few instances of rt-crontool within a
single shell script.  I have a very small department here, so I try to
stretch the current functionality as far as it will go before I invest
much time in branching out further.

I find the EscalatePriority one particularly useful, especially when
used in conjunction with rt-remind.
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?ConfigureEscalation and
http://www.cs.kent.ac.uk/people/staff/tdb/rt3/