[rt-users] DEV dependencies

Matthew Watson matthew.watson at staff.netspace.net.au
Wed Mar 30 17:07:21 EST 2005

It /Seems/ to be just used for the testing, atleast in 3.2

rt3-1 local/rt# grep -r Mechanize *
lib/t/03web.pl:use WWW::Mechanize;
lib/t/03web.pl:my $agent = WWW::Mechanize->new();
lib/t/03web.pl.in:use WWW::Mechanize;
lib/t/03web.pl.in:my $agent = WWW::Mechanize->new();
rt3-1 local/rt#

Matt.

This
> has not been a problem for most things.  cpan2rpm or cpanflute2 have
been
> very useful for creating and cataloging rpms into our system.
However,

training at bestpractical.com
> for details.

use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Please notify the sender
immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email
from your system. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely
 those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the organisation.
Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of
viruses. The organisation accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.