[rt-users] Emails sent to verizon.net addresses bouncing

Jonathan Reeder jreeder at minutemenu.com
Mon May 2 16:42:57 EDT 2005

Every time my RT generates an email to a verizon.net email address, I get
the following bounce code:

450 Requested mail action not taken

This _only_ happens with Verizon, no other domains have any trouble with my
RT emails whatsoever.

Has anyone else experienced this type of issue with Verizon?  Anyone have
any ideas as to what might cause it?  I'm perfectly willing to explore the
thought that I have something misconfigured, but it just seems weird that I
only have problems with Verizon addresses.