[rt-users] Debian testing, rt 3.4 No root path(s) specified at /usr/share/request-tracker3.4/libexec/webmux.pl

karen turner karen.turner at opus.co.nz
Wed May 4 19:53:31 EDT 2005

Hi

I have installed the packages for Request Tracker 3.4 on a Debian Sarge
system.

When I try to start up Apache running Request Tracker 3.4 I get the following
message

Starting web server: apache No root path(s) specified
at /usr/share/request-tracker3.4/libexec/webmux.pl line 112

Line 112 is
rmtree([ bsd_glob("$RT::MasonDataDir/obj/*") ], 0, 1);

I tried following this but couldn't spot anything obvious. I have set WebPath
in the RT_SiteConfig.pm file.
Set($WebPath , "/rt");

Has anybody any idea what is causing this?

I'm not running my Request Tracker 3 version when testing 3.4.
I took a copy of my Request Tracker 3 Database and ran the scripts for
updating it for 3.4.

Karen