[rt-users] rt and ldap or active directory

Elaine . cmap_sec at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 5 07:16:40 EDT 2005

hi
i'm having a look at trying authenticate rt with
active directory. I downloaded LDAP1.0_RT3 and put the
files in the appropriate places and edited the
SiteConfig_LDAP. But theres no instructions I can find
and now I'm lost. How do I put the main SiteConfig to
include the LDAP one ? Can I use active dir/or any
ldap when user exists there but if it doesn't have it
look up its local mysql database ? This is all on
fedora core 3 and rt 3.2.2.
Elaine