[rt-users] rt and active directory pt 2

Elaine . cmap_sec at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 5 11:48:41 EDT 2005

hi
Since people say ldap and ad work on the latest
version -
Well I've upgraded to 3.4.2 and tried LDAPSMB1.2_RT3

The readme states -
Use of the LDAP features requires Net::LDAP (now in
perl-ldap) and the
SMB features require Authen::SMB (mod_perl2 requires
Authen::SMB 0.96
or higher found in Apache::AuthenNTLM 2.09 or higher).
I installed Net::LDAP, it doesn't know what
Authen::SMB is and I installed Apache::AuthenNTLM .

I copied the files where told RT_HOME/local and edited
the RTSiteConfig_LDAP and restarted but nothing
happens. How does RT look at that RTSiteconfig ? is
that in place of the other one at
RT_HOME/etc/RT_SiteConfig.pm ?
Elaine