[rt-users] Overriding Default Autoreply

Dave Edwards dle at sympatico.ca
Sun May 8 14:00:08 EDT 2005

I have created a queue for which I want an autoreply other than the
default, 'Autoreply', to be sent when a ticket is created.
Accordingly, I have created a template in
Queues->My-New-Queue->Templates, and a scrip in same->Scrips that
goes: On Create Notify Requestors (with) Template:
'my-new-queue-autoreply'.  That works fine, and it does go out,
however the global 'Autoreply' still does too, leaving the Requestor
with two autoreplies.  How do I arrange this so that the Requestor
gets only the one, 'my-new-queue-autoreply'?

Thanks,
--
Dave Edwards <dle&sympatico,ca>
Freelance and Technical Writer,