[rt-users] MyTickets:: Updated by other, since last viewing

Ben Robson Ben.Robson at cybertrust.com
Mon May 9 00:04:38 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I am trying to achieve some sort of flag that allows a user to identify
when someone has made a contribution to a ticket they own.

In previous versions I modified the MyTickets code to test whether the
last update was by a user who is not the current owner.  When this was
the case it would change the background color from the light blue to a
light green.  Worked brilliantly!

Now, however, with the new SQL~ish style of pumping in a query I can not
see how I might achieve the same/similar thing.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I could have, perhaps, an "Updated"
column that has a small icon appear if someone other than the current
owner last updated the ticket?

Thanks,
BenR
There are 10 types of people in the world, and 9 of them don't care what
binary is!