[rt-users] Viewing all resolved tickets

Tom Morgan tmorgan at synacor.com
Mon May 9 16:11:02 EDT 2005

Is there a way that RT can show all resolved tickets possibly in it own
queue or something to that affect? I have looked at the documentation
and don't see anything that could help me with this. I have an operator
that works here who claims that another company she worked for had
something like this. I know we can query all resolved tickets a number
of ways but I have a feeling some of the sales people here will not care
for that. So if anyone can point me in the right direction I would be
grateful. Thank you in advance.

--
Tom Morgan
tmorgan at synacor.com