[rt-users] problem with email gateway

Adrian Coroian acoroian at advatechpacific.com
Thu May 12 12:23:41 EDT 2005

Hello all,

I have setup the email gateway using postfix and when i try to send email to
support i always get this message:

May 12 08:28:49 server postfix/local[21127]: 0862C80091: to=<
<mailto:support at server> support at server>, relay=local, delay=439,
status=deferred (temporary failure. Command output: An Error Occurred
=================  404 Not Found )

I have tried to troubleshoot this problem. I sent an email to another user
on the server and the user received it correctly and could reply back.
I am thinking maybe there is a problem in /etc/aliases

Here is what i have in /etc/aliases

support:                      "|/opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue support
--action correspond --url https://192.0.2.217/tickets/"
support-comment:        "|/opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue support --action
comment --url https://192.0.2.217/tickets/"

I dont know what is wrong there. Apache is running https on default https
port 443.

Thanks for your help