[rt-users] problem with email gateway

Jon Daley bestpractical at daley.snurgle.org
Thu May 12 13:12:54 EDT 2005

 	Perhaps a dumb question, but if you are sitting on that machine,
what do you get if you go to https://192.0.2.217/tickets/

Are there any messages in the apache access/error log?

Lastly, is your mailserver using the current /etc/aliases, or do you have
to tell it to reload it (perhaps by running 'newaliases')?