[rt-users] RT3.2.3: No option to CreateSavedSearch or LoadSavedSearch?

Joseph_Micciche at Progressive.com Joseph_Micciche at Progressive.com
Thu May 12 13:51:38 EDT 2005

I've searched the list archives and every user and group right in our
RT3.2.3. Nowhere can I find an option to grant any user or group the rights
CreateSavedSearch or LoadSavedSearch. We do have the options to
EditSavedSearch and ShowSavedSearch.

User root can create and load saved searches, even though there is no right
granted to do so (nor is it an option to grant root these rights).

I tried the ModifySelf tip in the list archives but no luck.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Joe Micciche