[rt-users] Warning error when I try and run rt-escalate

Ravin Mathoora ravin.mathoora at virtualaccess.com
Fri May 13 11:13:30 EDT 2005

Hi, I have just installed rt-escalate for escalating tickets. When I run the
script, I get the following error in the rt.log:

/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Tickets_Overlay_SQL.pm line 384. (opt/rt3//lib/RT.pm:232)

There is not priority number change on the tickets that are older than a
day.

Also, can the priority be changed per hour using rt-escalate?

Thanks in advance for the help

Best Regards,

Ravin

Ravin Mathoora

Managed Services Team, Virtual Access (Ireland) Ltd.

Unit 18, Trinity College Enterprise Centre, Pearse Street, Dublin 2, Ireland

Tel:+353 1 604 1827 Fax: +353 1 670 5380