[rt-users] Custom fields and Query Builder

Raed El - Hames r at elhames.co.uk
Sun May 15 17:04:21 EDT 2005

Hi there;

I have 8 queues (out of 38) A, B etc etc of which  I have 6 custom fields
Xy,Xz , etc ... what I would like is to excute a search on these custom
fileds, at the moment for search output I am having to select :
A.Xy
A.Xz
B.Xy
B.Xz
etc etc
Is there a way that I can just select Xy,Xz. I do not wish to create these
custom fields globaly , (And I can't upgrade to 3.4 for a while )??

RT version 3.2.3 , Search_builder 1.16, perl 5.8, mysql 4  on gentoo ...

Roy