[rt-users] Don't email attachments - howto?

Ken O'Driscoll rt-lists at ieinternet.com
Mon May 16 06:45:11 EDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-05-16 at 11:04, Kiril Todorov wrote:
> Hello List,

[ ...snip ...]

> Okay, here is the request - is there a way to configure RT3 (3.0.10)
> not to email attachments when sending repies, notifies and so on.
> The idea is to store the attachment in RT, but in the emails that are
> sent out, to include only the correspondense with the customer and skip
> sending any binary attachments.

Could you not just change the logic of how your staff reply to
requestors?  Have them first 'comment' on the ticket and add the
attachment there then 'reply' with the text response?

> I hope I managed to explain everything clear enough.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Kiril.

 - Ken.

--
This email has passed through an IE Internet MailWall gateway
and has been screened for known viruses, potential viruses and

IE Internet.com MailWall (http://ieinternet.com/mailwall/)