[rt-users] Cannot save the searches!!

Rodolfo de Moraes Reis rmreis at cpqd.com.br
Mon May 16 15:40:58 EDT 2005

Hello All,

I've tried to save some searches in "My saved searches" but, after click in "Save", RT show's up a message error like this: "Can't find a saved search to work with" that is called in html/Search/build.html line 819. Although, I grant for all privileged users these privileges: "CreateSavedSearch", "EditSavedSearches", "LoadSavedSearch", "ShowSavedSearches" and that error keep showing up!! What is going wrong? Did I forget to grant some privilege? I'm using RT 3.4.1!!

Thanks in advance.....

Regards,
Rodolfo Reis.