[rt-users] unix passwd authenitcation

cschrader at dca.net cschrader at dca.net
Tue May 17 17:55:35 EDT 2005

Hello,
I am currently setting up rt3 for my company on a centOS 4 box, and I am
having some trouble figuring out how to authenticate against the unix
passwd file. I saw the option to allow RT to trust the apache
authentication, but I'm not sure if this is necessary. I would like to
authenticate with the same box rt is running on. Is there a way to make rt
use pam directly? Thanks for your help,
Claude

Claude M. Schrader                      302-295-4707
Network Technician                      215-701-6500 x4707
Consult Dynamics/DCANet                 888-4DCANet (888-432-2638)
cschrader at dca.net                       http://www.dca.net