[rt-users] Group question

Paulo Ribeiro lopo1 at hotmail.com
Fri May 20 08:59:02 EDT 2005

Hello all,

I have a simple question about groups. I have one single queue. Some
privileged users to manage the queue and several hundred unprivileged users.
I want to group those unprivileged users
into groups (example departments). In fact, I want that when user1 opens a
call, user2 would be able to see the call if he logs in to the interface,
possibly even comment/reply.
I understood that groups apply only to privileged users and found a post
that showed how
we could create groups and add unprivieged users to it. (removing a line in
Admin/Elements/SelectNewGroupMembers)... This works, but I couldn't make
userA see a ticket created by userB even if both are in the same group.
Is this possible? Is there documentation about such an implementation?

Thanks
LoPo