[rt-users] Preventing "Pending Approval" tickets from appearing in the Queues?

Adrian Carter cartera at lei.net.au
Wed May 25 01:11:00 EDT 2005

Hi all,
    I've setup Approvals using Groups as described in the wiki at
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?ApprovalCreation .

    All seems to work ok.. but I would like for users to not see tickets
that are currently pending approval. I.e.. I have users drop tickets
into the "Credits" queue.. and there is users that have rights to that
queue. Then I base approvals on the Credits_Approval queue which has a
group, Credits_Approval_Grp as an AdminCC:.

    Now all that process works fine, but I want to prevent an ordinary
staff member from seeing the tickets untill someone 'approves' the
ticket.. as you can 'action' a ticket right now up untill you try to
resolve it, where it then fails due to dependencies (the unresolved
approval that is pending).

Can anyone offer some advice??
Thanks

Adrian

--
Adrian Carter
Technical Manager

Web	  http://www.lei.net.au http://support.lei.net.au
Direct    +61 2 6163 6162  Support 1 300 662 415
E-mail    cartera at lei.net.au