[rt-users] CC's not working.

Vicki Stanfield vicki at progeny.com
Fri May 27 16:57:13 EDT 2005

Stephen Turner wrote:

> At Friday 5/27/2005 12:32 PM, Vicki Stanfield wrote:
>
>> Okay, I need to dig a little deeper to see what these scrips do then,
>> because the system as I have it set up originally did send email to
>> the watchers when a ticket was created in their queue. When a ticket
>> was created in the sysadmin queue for which I am a watcher, I got an
>> email. I don't now. As far as I can ascertain, the same scrips are
>> there that were there before. Likewise, when a comment is added, CCs
>> and watchers were notified and are not now.  And also with replies.
>> Now nada!
>

> There's some more info on scrips at
> http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?ManualScrips. Understanding
> these is the key to figuring out what mail is sent when, and what it
> will look like.
>
>> Did you expect a given scrip to be there that is not?
>

> No - I actually was expecting there to be no scrip to send replies to
> CCs, as that was my best guess at what the problem was.
>
> Steve

Well, I am wondering if the reply, comment stuff is in the database and
there is some database corruption. I am unable to find a cause for this
problem. The scrips appear to be right. Email appears to be fine. I had
that missing database field and fixed that, but it didn't fix this
problem. But that makes me wonder if there is other corruption.

Vicki