[rt-users] Problem installing RTFM with RT on Gentoo

hcpr at ft.dep.no hcpr at ft.dep.no
Wed Nov 2 11:02:33 EST 2005

Hi, I'm having a problem getting RTFM installed, hopefully someone has a
suggestion...

The setup:
RT 3.4.3 on Gentoo, installed via portage. This is working fine

RTFM 2.0.4
In the Makefile I should change the location of rt, but to what? RT
seems to be installed in /var/www/<my.domain.name>/rt-3.4.3
If I try using this path, all the files are installed and the database
tables are created. However there is no trace of RTFM in the
webinterface of RT.

i have also tried the other seemingly logical paths for location, but
with nearly the same results. One difference is that the only path (in
Makefile for RTFM) that make the database installer availibe is the one
above.

So, any suggestions anyone?

Thanks

Hans-Christian