[rt-users] Reports

Torsten Brumm tob at brummix.de
Fri Nov 4 11:34:34 EST 2005

Hi Steve,

the simpliest method is to define a custom search for a specific queue
within RT with all the Fields you need. Save this search for later
usage! If you do the search, the view you will get gives you at the
bottom a link called (spreadsheet) which will open the result within
Excel. This is only a very simple way but i think it will work for your
needs.

Another way i can explain to you if you need more detailed reports. I
have created during the last weeks a connectivity between the RT
database and Business Objects to create much more better results - but
this makes only sense if you have a Business Objects license.

Torsten