[rt-users] Sorting question

Andrew Moran andy at wildbrain.com
Sat Nov 5 18:07:45 EST 2005

Jay and Ruslan,

Thanks for your input.      I ran into the same wall that you did, Jay
--  priority is ascending and within a priority, ticket ids are
descending.     Neither "DESC,ASC" or "DESC|ASC" seemed to help.   I
could change the ascending/descending order of the ticket ids, but
priorities were always ascending.

I'm not sure how to keep it descending by priority but ascending by
ticket.      hrmmm..

--Andy