[rt-users] Users Notification through RT.3.4.4

Maxime Levasseur maxime.levasseur at b3g-telecom.com
Mon Nov 7 13:16:39 EST 2005

Dear  list

I want to be a little bit more proactive through my RT 3.4.4
Got a group called ' customers ' ( including x users ) and a queue
called 'planned work'.
When a new ticket is opened or modified by a staff member in this queue,
i want all the customers's group contacts to be notified by mail. With
the right ACL policy, users will access to this queue though the web
interface. I don't have any problem with this last point but with the
mail notification job.

I suppose that i have to use a scrip like ' On Create Notify Other
Recipients with template xxxxxx '  and then i'll  have to define ma
recipient list into the template, but i'm not geek enough to find the
easyest way to do it : )

Any help on this point will be appreciated.
Thanks again.

Merry Christmas.

Max.