[rt-users] Comments / resolution included in resolved ticket email?

ZB zb-lists at brightlinecompliance.com
Mon Nov 7 15:03:08 EST 2005

Hi

I'm trying to figure out a way to add comments to the email that's sent to
notify a requestor that a ticket was resolved. It's currently using the
default

"According to our records, your request has been resolved. If you have any
further questions or concerns, please respond to this message."

but is there anyway to add the text of the comment that was set when the
ticket was actually resolved with this message also?

Thanks!

ZB