[rt-users] simple custom action question

Andy Moran andy at wildbrain.com
Mon Nov 7 15:36:39 EST 2005

No, I'm talking about manually changing the Status from New to Open.

It used to Open the ticket for us under RT 2, but when we updgraded to
3.x, it doesn't anymore.       I always thought that it must've been a
custom scrip under RT 2 we had opening the ticket for us.

So you are saying that when we 'Take' a ticket, the RT system should be
changing the status from New to Open?   Can anyone think of a reason why
this would not be happening under 3.4.4?

--Andy