[rt-users] Users Notification through RT.3.4.4

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Tue Nov 8 08:58:40 EST 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-08 at 04:26, Maxime Levasseur wrote:

> I don't think that a simple maling list would be the best way to deal
> with this case :  It will work but managing RT users ( group = Customers
> ) through the web interface +  managing a mailing list including all the
> customers' email contacts already entered in RT interface  = double work
> quantity ...
>
> Got to find something more automatic

You could just make the customer group an admincc watcher on
the queue although then they'd see each other's replies.

Otherwise you can probably come up with an sql query
to grab the addresses you want for a mailing.  The
sympa list manager might have a place to do the query
for you but it seems complicated to set up.

--
   Les Mikesell
     les at futuresource.com