[rt-users] RT Rights Matrix install issue

Joseph Micciche Joseph_Micciche at Progressive.com
Wed Nov 9 09:34:09 EST 2005

Todd Chapman <todd at chaka.net> wrote on 11/08/2005 05:27:09 PM:

> > RTHOME=/usr/local/rt perl Makefile.pl
> >
> > or
> >
> > RTHOME=/usr/local/rt perl Makefile.pl
> >
> > both result in
> >

> Both of those are the same and are both wrong. Try:

> RTHOME=/usr/local/rt perl Makefile.PL

Sorry, the second one should have been /usr/local/rt/lib, and I was using
the .PL (typos in my haste).

Using the line above, same result.

> perl -I/usr/local/rt/lib -MRT -e 0

Thanks, this seems to have identified my issue:

Locale::Maketext version 1.04 required--this is only version 1.03 at
/usr/local/rt/lib/RT/I18N.pm line 56.

I'll upgrade this perl module and try again............

joe