[rt-users] Resolve Tickwt with one Click

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Fri Nov 11 12:51:17 EST 2005

Checking the Wiki I didn't see any mention of a method to Resolve a
Ticket ( within RT ) with one click - no comment no submit changes
button.  Just Resolve the ticket.

And even better would be that only the Owner could do this.  Anyone else
would be, given their permissions, sent to the normal Comment/Resolve
page or error page.

I could do this via a separate web page but it would be a good-thing to
do it from within RT.

Looks to be a customization of the Ticket Display page and a custom action.

Anyone done this?

TIA,
Rod
--