[rt-users] Scrip question.

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Mon Nov 14 14:21:56 EST 2005

At Monday 11/14/2005 01:42 PM, Shaun T. Erickson wrote:
>I have not selected any scrips for my queue, as the default set of scrips
>currently do everything I need. But how do I tell RT that I *don't* want a
>scrip to run? For instance, I don't want RT to send email to anyone when I
>resolve a ticket, but I don't know how to turn off a global scrip for my
>particular queue. TIA.

You may want to rethink this setup - moving the default scrips from the
global to the queue level gives you much more flexibility in customizing
the behavior for individual queues. You can set up the default scrips for a
new queue through a perl script, which makes life easier.

Or you could mix the approaches, just moving the 'on create autoreply' and
'on resolve' scrips to the queues.

Steve